Kristen F. Naros
Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense, Professional Licensure Defense
Kristen (Kris) Naros has spent over 25 years fighting for the rights of her clients. Her genuine compassion for her clients, combined with her forceful, no-nonsense, results-oriented attitude towards legal authorities, insurance companies and negligent parties makes her the effective lawyer she is today. Throughout the years, Kris has been honored with the title of Super Lawyer, Rising Star, and top 100 women lawyers in Minnesota.
A native Minnesotan, Kris has the down-to earth personality to help her clients through difficult times, plus a thorough understanding of the law. She is a graduate of the University of Minnesota-Carlson School of Management (1984) and William Mitchell College of Law (1991).
Kris is licensed to practice law in all State Courts in Minnesota.
Beyond her practice, Kris is involved in the legal community.
- Member of The Minnesota Association for Justice (formerly the Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association) (1992-Present).
- Member of the Douglas K. Amdahl Inns of Court (2000-2003; 2006-Present).
- Co-founder of the Juris Divas in 2006, a group of the Twin Cities’ top female legal professionals formed in response to the good-old-boy culture of the legal community. The group meets monthly to bond, socialize, and strategize.
Kris has owned and led Naros Law since 2006.
- Minnesota State Bar Association (1991)
- William Mitchell College of Law; J.D., 1991
- University of Minnesota-Carlson School of Management; B.S., 1984
- Minnesota Association for Justice/Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association (1992 – present)
Women Lawyers Committee
- Hennepin County Bar Association (1991 – present)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (1991 – present)
- Warren E. Burger Inns of Court (1991 – 1995)
- Douglas K. Amdahl Inns of Court (2000 – 2003; 2006 – present)
- Juris Divas, Co-Founder (2006 – present)
- Minnesota Law and Politics ‘Super Lawyer’ (2008 – present)
- Minnesota Law and Politics ‘Top 100 Women Lawyers’ (2008)
- Rising Star, Minnesota Law and Politics
- Who’s Who In Personal Injury, Minnesota Law and Politics
Publications and Presentation:
- Ethics and Elimination of Bias, MNAJ Seminar Moderator, June 3, 2010
- Trying the Car Crash Case, MNAJ Seminar Speaker, February 12, 2010
- The No-Fault Toolbox, MNAJ Seminar Speaker, October 29, 2009
- “What To Do When You Are In A Car Accident,” Ramsey County District Court Judge Judith Tilsen and Judge Gary Basitan, co-hosts, One & The Same Community Cable Access Television Program, August 4, 2006
- “Women in the Law,” Ramsey County District Court Judge Judith Tilsen and Judge Gary Bastian, co-hosts, One & The Same Community Access Television Program, June 9, 2006
- Trial Skills #3: Building the Plaintiff’s Case, MTLA Seminar Speaker, December 8, 2005
- Effectively Handling No-Fault Arbitrations (Members Only), MTLA Seminar Speaker, November 19, 2004
- Putting Them Back Where They Belong: Beating Farmers Insurance at Their Own Game, MTLA Seminar Speaker, January 17, 2003
- Beating Goliath at Trial, MTLA Seminar Speaker, January 25, 2002
- No-Fault Arbitration: Strategies for Success, MTLA Seminar Speaker, October 19, 2001
- Independent Exam of the AME, MTLA Seminar Speaker, January 4, 2000
- Dealing with the Goods Hands People, MTLA Seminar Speaker, October 22, 1999
Kris is a horse lover and has spent much of her life riding, training and showing American Saddlebred horses. She is also involved in horse organizations:
- Minnesota Saddlebred Horse Association, Board of Directors (2004 – 2007) (2012 – 2015)
Chairperson of Corporate Sponsorship (2004 – 2007)
- Tri-State Horseman’s Association, Board of Directors (1997 – 1999)